Lately i’ve been loving putting any of the darker brown matte shades all over my lid blended into the crease and then one of the shimmer colors right on the center of the lid!
Since it’s fall i’ve been using Garnet a lot all over the lid or smudged on the lower lash line with winged liner on top so the copper will pop under my eyes :)
Lorac Pro forsure! I love, love how they have a whole row of matte colors and the shimmery shades are beautiful. Very pigmented and silky eyeshadows :)
- Milani Even Tone Powder Foundation
- Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Wear Face Powder
- Loreal True Match Powder (not a powder foundation but I find to have excellent coverage)
Hi, I was wondering if you know what is a good face primer, affordable but I also don't mind paying 25$ for one
For silicone smoothing, poreless primers I really enjoy
- ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer $6 (cheaper alternative to ones like Smashbox Photofinish, Tarte Smooth Operator Poreless Primer, etc)
- Benefit Porefessional
For long wearing primers for oily skin I love
- Smashbox Photofinish Light (formula for oily skin)
- Clinique Superprimer
Review on Korres Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial $48 at Sephora
I got this as a deluxe size sample about 2 weeks ago as a 100 point reward so if this is still a 100 point perk… GET IT
This product is a like a moisturizer but it works to brighten your skin tone while you sleep lightening imperfections like age spots, acne scars, etc. It’s thicker than most moisturizers and VERY moisturizing so I use this as a replacement for a moisturizer when I use it. It has Vitamin C which is really well known for brightening and evening out the skin tone.
So basically, it works. The first night I used it I noticed my skin look a lot more even for only one use. I then began to use it every other night for a week and it has dramatically lightened my acne scars. I even let my bff use it for a night and she agreed her scars were quite a bit lighter than the night before. This product is great because it evens your skin tone while you sleep and you wake up with a more even, super moisturized face. You only need a little because it’s very moisturizing so this bottle will last quite a while.
I’d definitely recommend going to your local sephora and getting a free sample to try or buying it if youre trying to get a more even skin tone. I was very impressed :)
9/10. Would be 10/10 but it’s a tad too thick and can feel greasy if you apply too much.
Try exfoliating your lips every other night with a homemade lip scrub with sugar & olive oil, sugar & honey, sugar & coconut oil or even just sugar and water. This will scrub away the dry flakey bits so your lips are smooth then follow with a chapstick.
My personal favorite lip balm that is AMAZING is Jack Black’s Lip Balm which is $7 at Sephora, Ulta and Nordstrom. Even if you pile on lip balm that won’t actually remove the dry, crusty skin like exfoliating can. Exfoliating your lips first will help the lip balm reeeally sink in. I find when I exfoliate and apply lip balm while i’m sleeping my lips are super moisturized and look bigger when I wake up. Just make sure to keep up with it and exfoliate your lips regularly :)
Try using a Loreal True Match Powder in a N (neutral) or C (cool) shade that is atleast 3 - 4 shades darker than your skin tone! Cheap, not orange/warm and that powder is super blendable :)
You want something thats super creamy and moisturizing! Something like
- Benefit Boing
- Benefit Erase Paste (mainly for under eyes because its pinky/salmon toned which is great for dark circles)
- Covergirl Smoothers Stick Concealer
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer
- Rimmel Match Perfecting Concealer
- Loreal Magic Lumi Concealer
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer
- Borjouis Healthy Mix Concealer
- Bobby Brown Creamy Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- MAC Studio Scuplt
- MAC Select Moisture Cover