None of the pictures are mine unless stated otherwise :)
For business inquiries email me at email@example.com
since February 2012
elliegreen asked: Specifically Phillips brand, or will the store brand work the same?
I’ve only ever tried the Phillip’s brand but i’m sure all will work the same, just make sure to get a non flavored one like cherry or something :)
lizbethmedinaxo asked: What drug store foundation do you think is good?
It all really depends on your skin type & how much coverage you need! :)
For example a foundation for oily skin thats full coverage might be too drying and look bad on someone with dry skin but be great for someone with oily skin :)
Dry Skin - those who have flakey patches, skin feels tight, need to use a lot of moisturizer, etc.
For dry skin who want medium/full coverage I recommend Loreal Magic Lumi, Revlon Colorstay Whipped or Neutrogena Healthy Skin.
For dry skin who want a more natural, light coverage (won’t cover a lot of acne or scars but will even out your skin tone) try a drugstore BB cream like Loreal’s BB Cream or Revlon Photoready BB Cream.
Normal Skin - those who don’t get oily, but also don’t have dry skin.
For normal skin who want a medium/full coverage try Loreal True Match, Revlon Photoready or Revlon Colorstay in the normal/dry skin formula.
For normal skin who want a light coverage try a BB Cream as well like the ones listed for dry skin. BB Creams for oily skin will work as well!
Oily Skin - those who get shiny & oily through out the day. Those who aren’t super oily can also be categorized as combination which is only oily on the z tone and normal or dry everywhere else.
For oily/combination skin I recommend Revlon Colorstay or Covergirl Outlast 2 in 1 foundation.
For oily/combination skin who want a light coverage try Loreal’s BB Cream or Garnier’s BB Cream in the oily skin formula
ariyahhh asked: Hello! I was wondering what are some good kinda darkish burgundy lipsticks that you know of? I am on the search for one. Thanks :)
Try Revlon Black Cherry (not my photo)
MAC Diva (not my picture)
Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb (not my picture)
romanticstutter asked: i noticed you recommended phillips milk of magnesia as a face primer for oily skin, how exactly would you apply it?
Just like a regular primer! :)
It’s white, so apply a little amount all over your face or on your t zone and blend it into your skin until it’s no longer white. If your face looks white then you applied too much. You apply it after moisturizer and before foundation :)
theactivespirit asked: Do you have a youtube channel? Is there anywhere we can see your daily makeup routine?
I don’t actually!
But I can tell you what I use daily :)
I start off with my skin care/primers
- First I use a toner (Murad Clarifying Toner) all over my face with a cotton ball, this helps clean my face and also control oils.
- Then I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, it’s a great every day light weight moisturizer. This helps make my face smooth and moisturized so foundation goes on smoothly.
- Next I apply Murad Oil Control Lotion, this doesnt add much moisture to my skin which is why I use another moisturizer, but this helps control oils.
- Then I spay Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (you can use the spray before or after makeup, or both)
- Lastly, I use a primer. I’m currently using MAC Prep & Prime. Primers will help smooth the texture of your skin and help your makeup last longer.
After my pre makeup products I go in with my face makeup, in order from what I do first to last
- Urban Decay Naked foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer (under eyes)
- Apply a pale colored powder under eyes so my concealer doesnt crease (you can even use a pale matte eyeshadow)
- Benefit Hello Flawless powder to set the foundation
- Benefit Hoola to contour
- My blush for the day (color varies)
- Apply highlighter
- Fill in my eyebrows with a shadow and angled brush
- Apply eyeshadow primer over eye lids
- Apply a light shimmery eyeshadow all over the lid
- Created a winged liner with Wet n Wild MegaLiner
- Spray Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Apply false lashes or mascara (I usually wear falsies every day)
- Apply Makeup Forever HD Powder (any translucent powder will work) to set everything and make my skin look extra flawless
A long process I know! lol :)