Green is red correcting so if you have a naturally red face, acne scars, acne, rosacea, etc it will help correct the red so when you go over with foundation the red won’t show through.
Purple is brightening so those with dry or dull skin would usually go for purple primers. Purple will also help balance out overly yellow skin tones if you want to look more neutral and less yellow.
Cream is most likely yellow or just tinted so you can use it to even out your skin tone to use alone or use it a little extra coverage.
Clear is just universal so anyone can use it!
I have the clear one which I love and i’m wearing right now. It makes my skin feel super smooth and helps makeup go on flawless! A GREAT affordable primer!
Use code: cybermonday :)
I just spent $25 at NYX and got 9 products with free shipping… cray
If anyone is wondering I got Butter Glosses, Blush in taupe (for contouring), Lip Pencils, HD Concealers and a Soft Matte Lip Creams :)
NYX 40% off site wide starts now until midnight tomorrow!
No code needed, the price reflects the discount :)
- YSL: 20% off all orders of $75 or more until 12/2 online for cyber monday
- Urban Decay: Get the Smoked Palette and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Duo for $40 (a $58 value). Urban Decay is also throwing back to 2011 with a revival of the Book of Shadows Vol. IV, complete with a deluxe Revolution Lipstick sample for $25 (a $64 value)
- Giorgio Armani: 20% off $75+ purchases through 12/5
- ELF: 50% off all purchases $30 or more from 12/1 to 12/3
- Sigma: 20% off select brushes
- Coastal Scents: 50% off website already active ending 12/2
- Inglot: 20% off all products not including Freedom System Palettes and Accessories. 3AM 11/28 - 3AM 12/4.
- Josie Maran: 25% off with code ARGAN25, ends 12/2.
- NARS: 20% off & free shipping with code NARSFRIENDS, midnight 11/29 - 12/2 11:59PM
- Smashbox: 25% off everything with $50+ purchase with code HOLIDAY25 ends 12/2.
- Sugarpill Cosmetics: All items 20% to 50% off, 11/28 8PM through 12/2 midnight
- Tarte: All mascaras for $10; all blushes for $20, Pure Maracuja Oil for $30 (regularly $46), multiplEYE lash enhancer for $40 (regularly $65) on 12/2. 25% off with code TURKEY, 11/28 through 12/1.
- The Balm: 40% off sitewide 12/2 10AM - 12/3 10AM
- Walgreens: 15% off regularly priced items with code 15CYBER, 12/1 - 12/7
- Vichy: 25% off with code CYBER13, 12/1 - 12/3
- NYX: 40% off sitewide 12/1
Yes guys ELF is having 50% off orders of $30 or more ending tomorrow for cyber monday
- Studio Powder Brush (flat top one), Studio Small Tapered Brush, Studio Mineral Brush & Studio Kabuki Brush. (basically any brush from the studio brush line will be good!
- Studio HD Cream Blushes
- Studio Blushes
- Studio Baked Blushes
- Studio Blush & Bronzing Powder Duo
- Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer
- Studio HD Powder
- Essential Liquid Liner
- Studio Brow Kit
All Studio products are $3 and all Essentials products are $1. Most of the Studio products are very good but the Essentials are more of a hit or miss :)
I have a post under the Makeup Tips link on the top of my page on how to get flawless skin with foundation & one on how to avoid looking cakey :)
I’d link it but I’m on my phone!