- Mineral Infused Face Primer
- HD Powder
- Studio Blushes in Twinkle Pink (shimmery peachy pink) & Pink Passion (matte bright pink)
- Liquid Liner (not the pen one, the brush tip one you can get a suppper thin line!)
- Studio Flat Top Brush (for foundation or for patting on face powder, patting/pressing powder into your skin gives the best coverage!)
- Studio Blush Brush, Powder Brush and Tapered Brush (I love for contouring)
- Undetectable Cream Bronzer
- Eye Couture Palettes one is all matte and one has shimmer
- Creme Blushes
- Beautifying Blushes
- All Covered Up Cream Concealer
Try NYX’s Concealer Wands, they make quite a few paler shades and are super cheap!
Also try NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in the shade Chantilly, they also make a stick concealer version of the shade (on far left)
- MAC Fleshpot (it’s lighter and more pink than myth but only sold online or in pro stores)
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 113
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle (peachy nude)
- Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Agatha
- ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Naked Dolly (nude pink)
- Illamasqua Liv (super pale pastel pink)
- MAC Cremecup
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in 901B
- Revlon Primrose
- Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
You can even make your own pinky nude by apply concealer or foundation all over your lips and applying a little pink lipstick over it :)
I have a post on basic/must have makeup brushes for the eyes and face under the Makeup Tips link on my page which you can see here :)
MAC Cream Color Bases (come in a few shades)
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip
Benefit Watts Up
Loreal Magic Lumi Primer/Highlighter (more of a liquid/cream highlighter)
took full advantage of black friday ☺️ #freeinternationalshipping #500bucks #wellspent #sigmabeauty #makeup #brushes
Stick with fresh, glowing skin (nothing too matte), full brows & mascara! Thats usually my “no makeup” makeup look :)
For foundation stick with something light weight that will still give coverage but still lets your natural skin show through. Something like Garnier’s BB Cream For oily/combination skin (good for all skin types), Revlon Nearly Naked, Maybelline Fit Me or Loreal True Match Magic Lumi. All these foundations/bb creams give a light to medium coverage with a natural glowing finish but nothing too shiny & “oily” looking. If you’re oily add a liiiittle powder but don’t go overboard!
Choose between blush or bronzer, using both might look a bit too “done up”.
Full brows make you look more put together & are more youthful looking than thin, overly drawn on brows. I’d recommend using a tined brow gel or wax or adding a little bit of brow powder or matte eyeshadow to fill in your brows.
For eyes add a light shimmery color all over the lid just for a little pop then add some mascara! If you really want to use eyeliner try using brown eyeliner :)
Add some lip gloss or a sheer lipstick like Revlon Lip Butters or Maybelline Color Whispers and you’re good to go!
Look at the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit :O
Such a good price at $40! I think I need this…
Great for makeup artists so you can have different contour shades for people of all different skin tones!
Edit: This will be sold only on www.Anastasia.net within a few days!