The gold ones are part of a recent collection so all of the permanent regular MAC lipsticks are silver. Most people don’t stalk every MAC collection like myself so I don’t expect everyone to know that! Lol
The gold tubes are part of the Divine Night Holiday 2013 collection so if you want them get them soon! You can get them at counters or stores :)
Try Lip Chic Seal it’s one of my favs! Usually a clear lipstick sealer or top coat type product comes on a duo end of another lipstick not by itself. There are some other brands on amazon but that one is my fav & the highest rated so im guessing other peoples faves too!
Try dusting a little translucent powder or even pressed powder over your lipstick! Translucent or sheer powder works best since it won’t change the color of the lipstick. It creates more of a matte finish & sets it like how powder sets foundation :)
another tip to help lipstick last longer is to apply lipstick then blot it with a tissue paper or paper towel & add another layer of lipstick then setting with powder. You can put tissue paper over your lips and press powder over it to get a more even powder layer.
OCC a brand at sephora makes a great lip stick primer however there are a few other brand that make them.
Lastly, try lip liner! It acts like a primer for lipstick to help it stick to your lips and last longer. Maybelline even makes a clear lip liner to use under any lipstick or you can find a lip pencil a similar shade to your lipstick!
- Mineral Infused Face Primer
- HD Powder
- Studio Blushes in Twinkle Pink (shimmery peachy pink) & Pink Passion (matte bright pink)
- Liquid Liner (not the pen one, the brush tip one you can get a suppper thin line!)
- Studio Flat Top Brush (for foundation or for patting on face powder, patting/pressing powder into your skin gives the best coverage!)
- Studio Blush Brush, Powder Brush and Tapered Brush (I love for contouring)
- Undetectable Cream Bronzer
- Eye Couture Palettes one is all matte and one has shimmer
- Creme Blushes
- Beautifying Blushes
- All Covered Up Cream Concealer
Try NYX’s Concealer Wands, they make quite a few paler shades and are super cheap!
Also try NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in the shade Chantilly, they also make a stick concealer version of the shade (on far left)
- MAC Fleshpot (it’s lighter and more pink than myth but only sold online or in pro stores)
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 113
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle (peachy nude)
- Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Agatha
- ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Naked Dolly (nude pink)
- Illamasqua Liv (super pale pastel pink)
- MAC Cremecup
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in 901B
- Revlon Primrose
- Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
You can even make your own pinky nude by apply concealer or foundation all over your lips and applying a little pink lipstick over it :)
I have a post on basic/must have makeup brushes for the eyes and face under the Makeup Tips link on my page which you can see here :)