Personally I prefer using brow powder or an eyeshadow for my eye brows because it looks more natural in my opinion. Although sometimes I do like outlining my brow with pencil and filling in with powder if i’m going for a really strong brow that day :)
As for tips how to look pencil look more natural
- Use a light hand, don’t press down too hard or they will look drawn on
- Use light strokes to mimic real hairs try to avoid just using one line from the front of the brow to the end
- Fill in the beginning of the brow less. The brow naturally has less hair in the front of the brow.
- Use a shade a lighter than your hair (unless youre blonde use a shade or two darker) because it will help your brows look less harsh.
- Often times brow pencils come with a little brush or comb on the end to brush out the brows, USE IT. It will help blend everything together and make it look more soft. They sell spoolie wands for super cheap as well or you can clean off an old mascara brush and use that!