I’m absolutely loving @anastasiabeverlyhills new Brow Pro Palette (a must for any MUA kit!) and her amazing, super creamy, full -coverage concealers 😍 Ahh I’m in love! Looks coming soon. Thank you Anastasia! 💋❤️ #anastasiabeverlyhills
For most bright lip looks I recommend a simple winged liner or a pale shimmery shade all over the lids!
Other tips for orange/coral lips
- Keep the skin light and dewy, nothing too heavy or matte!
- Keep your blush warm like a warm pink or coral
- Don’t be afraid of bronzer, being a bronze goddess with bright orange/coral lips will look fab this summer/spring :)
However If you really want to wear eyeshadow try a matte medium brown in the crease or a more bronzey shade. A pale gold would also look great with orange!
Something long wearing but light weight! You want something to last all day through the heat, sweat and exploring but still feel light weight and easy :)
Try light weight but long lasting foundations like
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in the Light formula (more light weight)
- Garnier BB Cream for Combination/Oily Skin
- Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 (has somewhat of a whipped texture so it feels light weight on the skin)
- NARS Sheer Matte
- Makeup Forever Face & Body (water based foundation unlike many foundations being oil based so it lasts longer and looks more natural)
Since powder is a little easier try some powders like
- Bare Minerals (original) or Bare Minerals Matte if you have oily skin
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrushed Mineral Powder Foundation
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation
- Milani Multi Tasker Powder Foundation
Have fun on your vacation babe! :)
Red Cherry lashes for sure! You can usually get them for $1.99 online or cheaper in bulk on Ebay or Amazon. You can just type in Red Cherry #217 on Ebay or something and you can find a pack of 10.
Some styles i’d recommend thats flattering for most occasions and eye shapes are
- Lancome Tient Miracle
- Loreal True Match Lumi
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
- Dior Skin Nude
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin
All these foundations have about a medium coverage and give the most flawless, glowing finish!
Since you’re going from mineral foundation you want something more light weight cause anything too heavy/full coverage will feel really heavy on you!
Try some more lightweight foundations with medium coverage like
- Loreal True Match Foundation
- Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation (more dewy, luminous version)
- Urban Decay Naked Foundation
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation
All these foundations are more liquidy/runny so they are super light weight yet still give medium to full coverage by adding another layer. Since they are light weight you can apply more for more coverage!
Also p.s, Bare Minerals is coming out with a mineral liquid foundation too so maybe you’d want to try that :)