I have two posts that might be helpful
These two posts are under the Makeup Tips link on the top of my page along with many other helpful tips and posts like how to apply foundation so it looks flawless, how to fill in eyebrows, how to treat acne, etc. Just a lot of basic beauty information :)
Oooh good question!
- Flat Kabuki F80 for foundation
- Large Angled Contour F40 for blush, bronzer or contouring, great for all three!
- Tapered Blending E35 for crease colors or blending eyeshadow
- Tapered Blending E40 for blending eyeshadow
- Small Angle E65 for eyeliner or brows
I also really like the small contour brush (for contouring), small precision round (for under eye concealer or spot concealing) & powder brush :)
Thank you :)
Some of my favorite mascaras for volume are Loreal Voluminous, Jordana Extreme Lash, Maybelline Falsies, YSL Faux Cils & Dior Blackout
Some of my favorite mascaras for length are Maybelline Falsies, Loreal Telescopic & Maybelline Illegal Lengths
Using two or three will give you a dramatic effect! You might also want to try lash/mascara primers, they coat your lashes in a white mascara like formula and then you go over it with mascara. The white formula adds length to your lashes almost like creating new longer lashes so when you apply mascara over it they will look longer.
Loreal makes a mascara and mascara primer in one!
Or you can just wear falsies! But I must warn you… once you start you’ll become addicted! lol I wear falsies pretty much every time I wear makeup because once you master how to apply them you can put them on super quick and easy. Some lashes can look super natural while others can look more fake.
My all time favorite natural looking pair is Ardell Demi Wispies sold at most drugstores, Salon Perfect makes a great cheaper version at Walmart you can even buy them in a pack. I also love Red Cherry lashes that are around $2 here :)
Some tips to make them look more natural
- Clear lash band as I stated before
- Cut off any excess lash because usually they are too long for the eye, cutting lashes in half and only using them on the outer half of your eye is a more natural look
- Use tweezers to apply them close to the lash band
- Let the glue dry for about 30 seconds before applying so the glue will stick better so the lashes won’t peel off during the day
Yes I will announce the winner tomorrow and message them, if they don’t message me back within a week or so I will choose a new winner :)
I’m giving any extra people who may have missed the giveaway until the end of the day to enter!