For soft smokey eye looks I always recommend taupe eyeshadows! They look great on all eye colors and skin tones. A taupey shade will give a sultry, soft smokey eye thats not as intense as black or a brown.
A taupe shade is a brownish grey. Some can be a little more purple and some can be a little more grey!
You can apply a taupe shade all over the lid and blend it out with a lighter gray or brown. Add winged eyeliner & even false lashes for a super fab, glamorous look.
Or apply a lighter shade on the lid, and a taupe in the crease
If you want to do an even softer look try using a warm copper, bronze or gold shade all over the lid or in the crease!
Keep the lips and cheeks soft with a light pink or peach lip gloss and blush. Go a liiiittle heavy on the bronzer since usually dances are at night and flash photography at night can wash you out a bit :)
Hello again lovely followers I bought a few things to do a little giveaway just so you know I’m thinking about you guys :)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy (MAC Rebel dupe)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Stoplight Red (True red)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin Hot Pink (Muted bright pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink (Barbie pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Think Pink (Baby pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here (Mauve/rose pink)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Pinkerbell (MAC Viva Glam Nicki Dupe, bright pinky coral)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bare it All (Nude)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy (Muted peach)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon (Orange coral)
- Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink (Pinky peach)
- Wet n Wild Blush in Heather Silk (Rose)
- Giveaway ends October 5th
- Must be following www.makeuploversunite.tumblr.com
- Must be 18 years or older or have parents permission (because I’m shipping to your address)
- International giveaway!
- One reblog counts as one entry, can reblog up to 10 times max to increase your odds of winning at 10 entries
Good luck my loves!
Giveaway ends soon, enter while you can! :)
Sorry, this isn't in your faq, but what is the beast BB cream to get? I have combination skin if that makes a difference. Thanks!
My personal favorite is Garnier’s BB Cream for oily/combination skin! It’s more long lasting than others, goes on so silky like butter and had great coverage while still looking natural :)