Where do you get cheap & affordable false lashes?
- Red Cherry are my favorite lashes for 1.99$ each, you can buy them at http://www.madamemadeline.com/online_shoppe/categories.asp?partner=Molina
Best foundation/powder for Oily skin?
- Estee Lauder Double Wear (stays on ALL day/full coverage)
- Revlon Colorstay or Revlon Colorstay Whipped (cheaper option, full coverage)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (cheap, medium coverage, stays matte)
- Makeup Forever Duo Matte Powder (available at Sephora, great coverage)
- Urban Decay All Nighter or De Slick setting spray (keep makeup on all day)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation (or their healthy skin tinted moisturizer)
- Loreal Magic Lumi Foundation (has a healthy glow, dewy finish)
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation or Illamasqua Rich Liquid (more coverage)
- Loreal Visible Lift Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation (foundations for “older” skin are great for dry skin because they are moisturizing & don’t catch onto dry patches)
- Clinique Moisture Surge Foundation
- Tinted moisturizers! some good ones are from Sonia Kashuk, Laura Mercier (good coverage), Covergirl Aqua Smoothers, & the Neutrogena Healthy Skin one
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural powder (no powdery/matte finish)
- Revlon Nearly Naked powder
- Urban Decay Dew Me Setting Spay (gives some moisture and shine to the skin)
Best Primer for Oily Skin?
- Milk of Magnesia (not sold as primer but a life saver for oily skin under foundation or worn alone, won’t be sold in makeup section but sold at Walmart, Target etc.
- Smashbox Photofinish Light (white version) sold at Sephora or Smashbox makeup counters at Nordstroms/Macys
- Clinique Pore Solutions Primer - great for oily skin people w/ large pores
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control - Good for oily people w/ sensitive skin
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect PRO (new, different from their old fix & perfect)
- Nuetrogena Oil Control Primer
Best Primer for Dry/Regular Skin?
- Monistat Anti Chafing Gel - not sold as a primer but has almost identical ingredients that are in high end foundation primers that smooth out your pores/skin & make skin prepped for foundation and make it last longer, sold at places like Walmart, Target, etc.
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect PRO Primer - Cheaper primer sold at Drugstores
- Smashbox Photofinish - Clear formula used to smooth out skin and pores making foundation look smooth & flawless and helps foundation last longer on your skin, sold at Sephora or Smashbox makeup counters
- Revlon Smoothing Primer - Cheaper option to Smashbox primer
- Smashbox Hydrating Primer - Blue formula great for dry flaky skin
- Makeup Forever Primer - White formula keeps foundation on all day and feels refreshing and moisturizing
- Revlon Photoready Primer
- Loreal Magic Lumi Primer (gives glow under foundation)
- Rimmel Brow Pencil
- Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil
- MAC Brow Pencil
- Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil
- Anastasia Brow Powder
- Wet n Wild Brow Kit (2 shadows plus wax)
- Real Technique’s Eye or Face Kit, 17$ each sold at Ulta.
- Sedona Lace: http://www.sedonalace.com/Makeup/2/Brushes.aspx
- Sigma: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/complete_makeup_brush_kits_s/161.htm
- Coastal Scents: http://www.coastalscents.com/brushes/sets-and-cases/br-set-011.html
- MAC Blunt
- Benefit Hoola
- NYC Sunny
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer or Sleek Contour Kit (for my UK peeps)
- NYX Matte bronzer
- Or you can use a face powder that is a few shades darker than your skin tone!
- ELF Blush in Gotta Glow
- Hard Candy Tiki baked bronzer (sold at Walmart only, it’s not a bronzer i swear lol)
- MAC Soft & Gentle
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow
- NARS Albatross
- Lorac Perfectly Lit
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion 18$ each - make eyeshadow show more true to color & prevents creasing or eyeshadow from wearing off
- ELF Eyelid Primer 1$ - Sold at Target or eyeslipsface.com a cheaper yet good eyeshadow primer
- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer - for really oily eyelids
- Loreal Lineur Intense or Maybelline Line Stiletto, both felt tip, black, very easy to create the perfect winged liner, very similar
- Physicans Formula Lash Booster Liner - helps grows lashes, very very fine tip to create a thin line, matte finish
- Stila Waterprood Liquid Liner - felt tip, last ALL day, easy to use
Best Cheap Eyeshadows?
- In my opinion any eyeshadows from Wet n Wild (very creamy & pigmented but crack easily so don’t carry around in a makeup bag) or Maybelline, they come in single eyeshadows or in trios, quads, or more
Best Eyeshadow Palettes?
- Urban Decay’s palettes are amazing quality and have a wide range of colors & have neutral colors in the Naked 1 & 2 palettes, available at Ulta, Sephora or Urban Decay counters
- Lorac Pro Palette 42$ at Sephora or Ulta
- MAC palettes - you can buy pre made quads from MAC collections or customize your own & pick out eyeshadows you’d like
- Wet n Wild - very affordable yet high quality eyeshadow palettes available at drugstores
- Maybelline - makes great eyeshadow quads that give directions to where the eyeshadow should be applied making an effortless eyeshadow look available at drugstores
- Too Faced - makes many eyeshadow palettes w/ 9 eyeshadows for 35$ from smokey, to natural, to all matte colors many choices available at Ulta, Sephora or Too Faced counters
Best Cheap Blushes?
- Elf makes great quality 3$ blushes that are pigmented w/ many colors like light pink, hot pink, peach, coral, etc available at Target or eyeslipsface.com
- Loreal True Match blushes, very soft & pigmented blushes
- Wet n Wild makes very pigmented affordable blushes
Best High End Blushes?
- MAC makes a wide range of blush colors from all different finishes from matte to frosty, my personal favorites are Pink Swoon (bright pink), Fluer Power (matte bright peachy pink), Melba (matte toned down peachy pink), Peaches (matte light peach)
- NARS makes very very pigmented blushes available at Sephora or NARS counters
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are pigmented & last all day on your skin and come in many colors available at Ulta and Sephora
What Eyeshadow Colors Bring Out Blue Eyes?
- Orange toned coppers, bronze, taupe, navy
What Eyeshadow Colors Bring Out Green Eyes?
- Similar to blue eyes, orange toned coppers, bronze, taupes, deep purples, deep greens
What Eyeshadow Colors Bring Out Brown Eyes?
- All shades of purple, navys, greens, browns, taupes can pretty much wear any color since brown is neutral!